In the conference room are meeting: Clifford (CEO), Christian (CFO), Irene (IT Manager),
Simon (Sales Manager), Paul (Purchasing Manager), and Peter (Production Manager)
The Agenda title:
Although it varies from company to company, you might want to examine the following:
- Do you need to get the system up and running quickly?
- Would you like the setup process to be unproblematic and well-managed?
- Do you have a budget set aside for the system implementation?
- Do you need to demonstrate that the investment in a business system adds value today as well as in the future?
- Are you anticipating any sort of user reluctance toward accepting a new software solution?
- Do you have a plan to make implementation of a new business management system minimally disruptive to employee productivity?