In the conference room are meeting: Clifford (CEO), Christian (CFO), Irene (IT Manager),
Simon (Sales Manager), Hanna (HR Manager) and Paul (Purchasing Manager)
The Agenda title:
The issue is that the company needs to cut costs and free up resources by eliminating process-oriented inefficiencies.
Although it varies from company to company, you might want to examine the following:
- Are your accounting, HR, and IT departments constantly fielding one-off requests for information?
- How well controlled are your timecard, expense reporting, and requisition systems?
- Do people in your organization ever waste time tracking down paper forms that get lost in the workflow?
- Do HR and accounting staff spend time entering data into their systems that has already been created in another form?
- Are sales and customer service having problems in accessing up-to-date information?
- Do you have automated billing and invoicing processes to help decrease employees’ administrative tasks?