Lack of connection and collaboration between people, processes, and information: Collaboration among the company’s employee and its vendors, customers, and business partners is rudimentary and difficult
In the conference room are meeting: Christian (CFO), Irene (IT Manager), Paul (Purchasing Manager),
Peter (Production Manager), and Enrique (Engineering Manager)
The Agenda title:
Although it varies from company to company, you might want to examine the following:
- How well do you collaborate with your outsource vendors?
- Can you easily create purchase orders for them and track shipments to or from such vendors?
- How fruitful are those relationships?
- How do you broadcast quality assurance information to suppliers? Do you make it available to customers at all?
- How do you communicate it to regulatory agencies?
- Has that process been successful and helped you maintain satisfactory relationships with those agencies?