Employees, customers, and partners not interconnected: Connecting partners, customers, employees to business functions is complex and risky
In the conference room are meeting: Clifford (CEO), Christian (CFO), Irene (IT Manager),
Simon (Sales Manager), Hanna (HR Manager)
The Agenda title:
Although it varies from company to company, you might want to examine the following:
- Can you deliver business documents to customers and partners electronically?
- How would your employees respond if you gave them more extensive self-service capabilities?
- Do you offer any online customer service capabilities?
- Do you use any intranets or portals today? Who uses them? How well is that working?
- Do a lot of business documents and letters need to refer to information from the business management system?