Business Processes Not Streamlined: Current processes don’t help to build value in the relationships with partners, customers, employees
In the conference room are meeting: Clifford (CEO), Christian (CFO), Irene (IT Manager),
Simon (Sales Manager), and Peter (Production Manager)
The Agenda title:
Although it varies from company to company, you might want to examine the following:
- What do business partners tell you about doing business with your organization?
- Can you respond to customer inquiries quickly and reliably?
- How do you measure customer satisfaction, and how is it changing over time?
- How strong is customer loyalty and retention in your business?
- Can you support relationships with customers or business partners in international locations?
- Can your customers do business online with you?
- How would you want to change and improve service delivery through your business?
- How do you gauge employee satisfaction?
- Do your employees have access to their pay and benefit information?