Difficulties accessing and sharing useful information
In the conference room are meeting: Clifford (CEO), Christian (CFO), Irene (IT Manager),
Simon (Sales Manager), Hanna (HR Manager) and Paul (Purchasing Manager)
The Agenda title:
Although it varies from company to company, you might want to examine the following:
- Are you able to provide employees with information to help them perform their daily tasks better?
- Is satisfying customer needs difficult with your current system? Do your customer service people have access to the most up-to-date customer information?
- How has customer retention developed? Are customers asking for more information from your company?
- Do sales people have access to the most current product information, including price breaks and discounts?
- How do you usually share important business information?
- Can you limit access to information based on the need to know by certain business functions?
- Do you have a centralized system for storing and sharing electronic documents?