Do you need to closely control the resources, cost, and time spent for your various projects?
In the conference room are meeting: Clifford (CEO), Christian (CFO), Irene (IT Manager),
Simon (Sales Manager), Hanna (HR Manager) and Paul (Purchasing Manager)
The Agenda title:
The issue is that the company needs to cut costs and free up resources by eliminating process-oriented inefficiencies.
Although it varies from company to company, you might want to examine the following:
- Does your company have an efficient way to manage the cost and time involved in projects?
- Do you experience cost overruns on projects?
- Can employees access time and expense reports online?
- How do your managers review and approve time cards and expenses today? Is that process efficient?
- How do managers become aware of new time card and expense submissions?
- Can managers monitor billing processes in order to reduce billing cycle times and improve cash flow?
- What is the result of errors and omissions in project resource accounting?