In the conference room are meeting: Christian (CFO), Irene (IT Manager), Paul (Purchasing Manager),
Peter (Production Manager), and Enrique (Engineering Manager)
The Agenda title:
Although it varies from company to company, you might want to examine the following:
- How do you analyze actual and projected capacity demands, and avoid both under- and over-utilization? How successful have those efforts been?
- Can you peg to the source of demands in material requirements planning?
- How do you make engineering and design information available to the manufacturing process? How well is that working?
- How do you introduce new products into manufacturing? Do you have a way to make use of features and documentation pertaining to already existing products?
- Can you analyze transaction details pertaining to manufacturing orders?
- How do you share information with regulatory agencies? Is it easy to provide them with the reports and data they must have?
- Do you use any statistical or historically-based forecasting tools?