- Lot of time taken to update the general ledger with journal entries / transactions?
- How do you do it today?
- Enter separate transactions into general ledger and Bank Reconciliation file to track cash?
- Is it manual? Does that cause errors?
- It is difficult to reconcile accounts and multiple checkbooks?
- Is there need to keep another form of books, such as excel, to make sure the data is correct?
- How much time does that take? Are there inconsistencies?
- Need to make manual adjustments to the general ledger for adjustments?
- Need to enter multiple transactions? How much time does it take? Are there errors?
- Manually update the general ledger accounts when there are transactions made in purchasing.
- Difficulty knowing cash position and managing cash flow?
- Difficulty understanding the business?
- Reduce the time and errors of managing journal entries?
- Eliminate the time and errors in duplicate entry?
- Reduce time and errors in reconciling accounts?
- Reduce the time and errors to post to the general ledger?
- Reduce the time and errors of re-entering the information in the general ledger?