In the conference room are meeting: Clifford (CEO), Christian (CFO), Irene (IT Manager),
Simon (Sales Manager), Hanna (HR Manager) and Paul (Purchasing Manager)
The Agenda title:
Although it varies from company to company, you might want to examine the following:
- Does your IT department spend much time on low-value activities?
- Is the IT department constantly resetting passwords, re-reminding employees how to access online tools, and re-teaching employees how to use those online tools?
- Can your employees eliminate redundant and time-consuming data management issues?
- Does the IT department need to support multiple systems that perform relatively similar functions?
- Does IT have to rebuild, update, and upgrade applications, instead of helping the business accomplish its goals?