Accounts Receivables Spreadsheets to Software
- You do not set up credit limits for customers, or you manually set up credit limits. Customers often go beyond their limit.
- There is a negative impact – it has caused high receivables and bad debt write offs. You manually track cash flow by customer and balances.
- Non-sufficient funds and finance charges are also tracked manually, but that takes too much time.
- You have to manually type letters and correspondences to customers, but this takes too much time.
- You do not have a way to automatically prompt yourself about certain events or activities.
- You use either Outlook or a calendar to do it today.
- You have missed deadlines.
- You have been unaware of overdue payments.
- This has had negative results.