- You lack the tools and information to optimize your purchasing.
- You cannot forecast far into the future.
- Your forecasts are not accurate.
- Unknown forecasts based on history or sales projections.
- Unknown seasonal inventory.
- Your vendors’ performance have decreased over the past year.
- You do not send bids to your vendors.
- Of multi site operations (if muti site) you do not operate hub & spoke.
- Do not have centralized purchasing.
- Do not have visibility into all locations.
- No items on orders.
- On PO’s you find yourself frequently transferring inventory between locations.
- Unknown impact it has on cost.
- Uncertain how to determine which location to have items shipped to.
- You cannot take advantage of vendors drop shipping items direct to your customers.
- There is increase in shipping costs
- You have to expedite items due to poor forecasting or promotions.
- Uncertain how it will reflect cost.