Employees, customers, and partners not interconnected: It is difficult to integrate sources of information and processes across the operations
In the conference room are meeting: Clifford (CEO), Christian (CFO), Irene (IT Manager),
Simon (Sales Manager), Hanna (HR Manager)
The Agenda title:
Although it varies from company to company, you might want to examine the following:
- Are you running several business management systems for separate business areas?
- Which customization tools are available to your IT group today to modify the business management solution?
- To what extent does your business management system integrate with the e-mail, word processing, and spreadsheet programs workers use?
- How do you consolidate and disseminate reports from a variety of data sources?
- Can you make maps and directions available to your service, sales, and delivery staff?
- Do you know, and is it easy to find out, what your best- and worst-selling items are?