Business Processes Not Streamlined: Managers and workers don’t have adequate tools and processes to advance the business
In the conference room are meeting: Clifford (CEO), Christian (CFO), Irene (IT Manager),
Simon (Sales Manager), and Peter (Production Manager)
The Agenda title:
Although it varies from company to company, you might want to examine the following:
- Have you performed any measurements of worker productivity?
- How satisfied is company leadership with the level of employee productivity?
- Do you know how much of their time workers are spending on low-value tasks?
- Do managers and employees have online capabilities for basic administrative functions?
- What tools are available to your managers in making staffing decisions?