In the conference room are meeting: Clifford (CEO), Christian (CFO), Irene (IT Manager),
Simon (Sales Manager), Paul (Purchasing Manager), and Peter (Production Manager)
The Agenda title:
Although it varies from company to company, you might want to examine the following:
- What areas of the business would you want most to benefit from a new business management system?
- Do you have a list of operational or financial goals that you want to accomplish with a new system?
- Have you reviewed business management systems that offer capabilities you don’t need today, but maybe in the future?
- Does company ownership want to see reduced costs of technology ownership?
- Do you have a need to improve your control over critical business areas, such as finance management?
- Are you anticipating any sort of user reluctance toward accepting a new software solution?
- Do you have a plan to make implementation of a new business management system minimally disruptive to employee productivity?