Business Processes Not Streamlined: Workflows and business processes are not efficient and integrated
In the conference room are meeting: Clifford (CEO), Christian (CFO), Irene (IT Manager),
Simon (Sales Manager), and Peter (Production Manager)
The Agenda title:
Although it varies from company to company, you might want to examine the following:
- Do the various areas of your operation, such as financial management, purchasing, and human resources, work in concert, or do they only intersect at certain critical points?
- Do distribution and manufacturing operate efficiently and cost-effectively?
- How accurate and efficient is your inventory management today?
- Is order fulfillment quick, responsive, and free from errors?
- To what extent are you automating routine tasks today?