In the conference room are meeting: Clifford (CEO), Christian (CFO), Irene (IT Manager),
Simon (Sales Manager), Hanna (HR Manager) and Paul (Purchasing Manager)
The Agenda title:
The issue is that the company needs to cut costs and free up resources by eliminating process-oriented inefficiencies.
Although it varies from company to company, you might want to examine the following:
- Can managers review training, compensation, and performance history with ease?
- How many calls and e-mails with basic information questions come to HR every day?
- Can employees review and update contact, emergency, benefits, and other HR data by themselves?
- Where do you post job openings and make them available to internal candidates?
- How do hiring managers review internal and external applicant status for posted jobs?