Doc-link for Sage allows users to capture in-bound documents by scanning and faxing from remote offices, and my email or file attachment. Usres can retrieve, view, annotate, print and fax or email documents and reports with security. This streamlines any paper intensive process like accounts payables and eliminates the costly downtime associated with manually retrieving paper documents and files.
Workflow processes that provide control and approval of documents
- Allows you to configure your workflow to match your processing approval steps in sales order processing and payables management.
- Workflow, integrated with your payables processes, moves invoices through your business for remote or local approval and vouchering into your financial software application and updates invoice index with check number.
- Allows auditing and matching of invoices with purchase orders, receivers and packing slips for instant reconciliation.
- Eliminates opening vendor invoices received via mail by allowing vendors to fax or email documents directly todoc-link.
- Allows for remote office approval or review of invoices using workflow or email and electronic approval annotation with login, date and time from approver’s desktop.
- Allows users to electronically approve invoices for payment and distribution of costs prior to entering invoice information into the accounting system. Users have access to vendor and GL account codes without accessing the accounting system. Accounting personnel can import the data directly into the voucher entry screen eliminating transposition errors and double keying of data.
- Users granted permission can instantly recall invoices by account charged within date range. Auditors have access to all invoices by account, amount or vendor.
Electronically email and fax documents and reports from the desktop on demand or automatically schedule distribution of:
- Purchase orders to vendors
- Invoices and statements to customers
- Parts or plies of a business form electronically to department
- Financial and sales reports
- Automatically captures and stores print files from any business application and processes the print stream through recipient lists and routing tables to deliver documents via traditional print, email, fax, FTP or EFT. Additionally, the data you are sending can be transformed into XML, HTML, PDF, TIFF, CSV and EDI formats for repurposing without re-keying.
doc-link™ Document Management Suite for Sage 300 ERP
A Sage Endorsed Solution, electronically captures documents, streamlines business processes using workflow, automates the distribution of documents, reports, and forms, and provides instant retrieval from the desktop.