Get a 360° view of what’s going on and stay on top of your businesses systems wherever you are (and wherever they are, too). Flexible alerting and viewing combined with our brilliant web-based dashboard mean you can keep an eye on what’s going on across your businesses networks in a way that suits you.
- Stay on top of businesses systems wherever you are
- Catch problems early when you are on the move
- Fix problems remotely
- Automated reporting both for you and your businesses use
- Automatic alerting whenever systems or components go out of shape or fail – with capabilities such as service restarts, scheduling reboots and running automated tasks
MAXIMUM ALERTING AND VIEWING GREATNESS
We know. Your business relies on flexible, accurate, timely alerts. aimINSIGHT users get alerted to issues with instant email and SMS alerts the moment a problem is detected – and before your users even know they have one.
- Configure email and SMS alerts in seconds: by client, by check-type, in-hours/out-of-hours – in virtually any way
- Get a short, accurate alert that informs you of the exact cause of the problem as soon as it arises so you can fix it fast
- Emails are generated for every check failure or overdue server with ability to add SMS alerting
- Of course, the option to enable or disable alerts as required
CLIENT GROUPS | ALERTING AND VIEWING
… all streamlined by the ‘Client Groups’ feature that can assign individual team members to business groups. Less chance of your technicians accidentally turning a feature on or off for a business that’s not under their management – and no trawling through never-ending business lists to locate their own clients. The bottom line? You can set your Dashboard up to match your support structure instead of compromising your support structure to match the Dashboard. That’s what we call a ‘win-win’.
WITH VIEWING PRACTICALLY ANY WAY YOU NEED IT
You need quick and easy access to information about your business networks. Not only does aimINSIGHT deliver the information you need from one dashboard and one view. But you can also access that info across a number of devices and formats:
- That includes your Apple or Android cellphone. Manage businesses systems on the go with the free iPhone, iPad, and Android Apps
- The Wallchart. Get the ‘big picture’ overview with the WallChart display – a view of your Dashboard on a large screen in your office that continually refreshes and sounds when any new problem arises
- The Client Portal. For your clients, a branded dashboard that can be made available to them 24/7 so they can see anytime, anywhere. what problems your engineers are working on – or that their system is up and running with no problems.
MAKE IT YOURS WITH COMPLETE SYSTEM BRANDING
The whole system, including the online Dashboard, WallChart, and Client Portal, can brand as yours. Why bother? Well, it provides you with a number of powerful sales tools, own-brand reports, own-brand demos. And once you’ve purchased our branding option. We guarantee that any new product released will brand up as yours, completely free of charge.