The aimINSIGHT Hybrid Cloud Platform seamlessly unifies aimINSIGHT appliances with the resources of the aimINSIGHT Cloud, providing the most available, cost-effective, and capable business continuity platform. A hybrid cloud approach allows aimINSIGHT to provide secure onsite backup and DRaaS, ensuring recoverability in any disaster scenario. On-prem servers are protected with aimINSIGHT BDR appliances and mirrored automatically to the aimINSIGHT Cloud, improving fault tolerance while both increasing available resources for DR scenarios and providing immediate access to all retained backups.
aimINSIGHT Hybrid Cloud provides:
- Availability and Data Integrity for any sized business: Local and offsite backups with ZFS data integrity
- Departure from tape archives: Reduced necessity to purchase more local storage as a result of data growth or backup pruning restrictions
- Standards compliance: Confidently comply with regulatory mandates relating to data protection and data recoverability
- Infrastructure control for MSPs: Best-in-class solutions without platform maintenance responsibility
- Bandwidth optimization: aimINSIGHT SpeedSync weighted replication, with efficient LZMA2 compression
A SMARTER HYBRID CLOUD
Is your business deciding between the high up-front costs of a private cloud solution, versus a public cloud, which offers seamless scalability but ever-increasing monthly fees and even greater exit migration costs? A hybrid cloud approach can unify these two approaches, but costs and capabilities are often limited by poor integration between general-purpose clouds and general-purpose appliances.
The aimINSIGHT Cloud was built for remote backup, archive, DR and availability – and perfectly extends aimINSIGHT on-premise appliances to provide aimINSIGHT Hybrid Cloud Platform. Systems within the aimINSIGHT Cloud leverage aimINSIGHT Inverse Chain Technology, and unify backup with an RPO-optimized DR solution, to provide the best DRaaS solution available. aimINSIGHT Hybrid Cloud Platform is employed on SIRIS 3 (Appliances, Virtual or Imaged) and ALTO business continuity solutions.