Can’t take business to the next level with confidence: Business management systems don’t adjust easily to the way people and business processes work
In the conference room are meeting: Clifford (CEO), Christian (CFO), Irene (IT Manager),
Simon (Sales Manager), Paul (Purchasing Manager), and Peter (Production Manager)
The Agenda title:
Although it varies from company to company, you might want to examine the following:
- Do you expect that you will add users to the system in the future?
- Would your workers appreciate a system that is easy to use and comfortable for them?
- Have you had experiences with systems that don’t quite fit the business?
- Do you need to minimize employee downtime for training and familiarization with the new system?
- Where do business data in your organization come from?
- Would it make sense to integrate these data sources into the business management system?
- Would it be a good idea for your IT team to be able to customize the solution without damaging any source code?