High Costs to Support Client Applications
High costs to support client applications
- It is time consuming to deploy and maintain client software on everyone’s desktop.
- You support many users.
- Unknown how many locations.
- How many applications.
- Unknown how much time spend doing installs.
- Unknown costs.
- You install updates or upgrades often.
- It takes much time.
- Software licensing is expensive to pay a per user fee.
- Unknown what types of applications run on user’s machine for them to currently get access to information.
- Unknown licensing and support fees.